Software Terms and Agreement
Software downloaded from this website site is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, TGH Trading Ltd makes no warranty that:
1. the software will meet your requirements
2. the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
3. the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
4. the quality of the software will meet your expectations
5. any errors in the KIP Betting Bot will be corrected.
6. the software will be profitable during your subscription
The KIP Betting Bot uses the Betfair.com API which from time to time is changed or updated by Betfair.com.
On some occasions these changes may affect the KIP Betting Bot and mean changes to the coding may be required.
We will make every effort to get a tested and working copy of the KIP Betting Bot back to all subscribers within 24hrs but this may take longer in extreme cases.
Software and its documentation made available on this site:
1. could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. TGH Trading Ltd may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site.
2. may be out of date, and TGH Trading Ltd makes no commitment to update such materials.
TGH Trading Ltd assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the software or documentation available from its web site.
In no event shall TGH Trading Ltd be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not TGH Trading Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software downloaded through this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the TGH Trading Ltd or from this web site shall create any warranty for the software.
Remember gambling is risky and TGH Trading Ltd cannot be held responsible for any losses you may incur while using this software.
Please note that these terms can be changed or updated at any time.
All users must be over 18 years of age, or if outside the UK they must be of the age that local legislation allows gambling.
If it is not legal to gamble online in your jurisdiction you must not use the KIP Betting Bot.
Please do not gamble with money you can not afford to lose!
The KIP Betting Bot includes the option to increase stakes after a losing bet, please ensure that you understand the risks involved before using this feature.